Saturday, March 8, 2008

The First One

Oh God.

Needless to say, I am a bit nervous. This isn't my first blog, but because of the lack of success I've had with the last one, I was sort of unsure on whether to start a newer, better, tighter one! Thanks to people like Queens Michelle and Marie at Kingdom of Style, Suzie of Style Bubble and Rumi at Fashion Toast however, I have decided to finally re-launch my attempt at being a blogger.

So anyways, here it is, a blog for everyone that loves fashion and music as much as I do. I just wanted to express myself somewhere, be able to write anything freely and share my fun fabulous finds. Starting tomorrow, I'll be posting-hopefully- regularly, from music reviews and news about bands I love, to shopping finds and those inevitable what-i'm-wearing-posts. 

Well, I think before I start my posts, you should get to know me a little bit better:

I love all types of prints, as my name indicates, but I am hardly one for color: although I did go through that nu-rave phase- complete with desert scarf, neon skinny jeans, House of Holland shirt, and Klaxons CD in hand.

.....Right now, that's all I can think of that might possibly be related to this blog as my brain is fried, so let me stop from ruining a short, almost lovely little post.

See you all soon!!!!

Love,

No comments: